Friday, March 22, 2013

Mammoth in Pictures Day I

DAY I:
After the long climb to the range, this biathlon oasis emerged from the mountains.
Our home for the next 4 days


Helping coach at the morning live-fire clinic alongside local biathlon figures
Clayton Mendel and Britt Cogan. I have both Clayton and Britt to thank for
an excellent week in Mammoth
 
After a full day of on-snow clinics, it was time to head back into town to join my
teammates for the afternoon indoor laser-rifle biathlon classes. Hundreds of eager shooters
came out during the course of the day. You can see the sun is already getting the best of me.
 


It's so much fun to have all my biathlon friends and teammates in one place helping coach.
We got our Ball on between classes at the laser biathlon clinic.
We were exhausted after a full day of being serious, and crashed hard after a huge dinner in the village.
 



No comments: