Monday, December 3, 2012

SuperDuperTours


With the race season finally in full swing, it’s back to training during the week and racing every weekend. A quick recap of this past week’s SuperTour in Bozeman:

Bohart Ranch did a great job of making what snow they had last the pummeling of hundreds of skiers. I did fairly well in the skate sprint, but lost composure in the heats. Sunday was the classic distance, and it was the poorest, most confusing performance of my career. Look for me at the bottom of the results… I’m still grasping what actually happened, but no one that far down on the results list should be wearing blue and gold. I never gave up though, went my hardest the whole way, and finished. Again, heart isn’t enough at this level, especially against the best in the nation.

Happier post coming soon.

No comments: