Friday, November 9, 2012

下雪 is Chinese for THERE'S SNOW ON THE GROUND!!

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis



Stoke factor is high today with the first skiable snow in town. With the West Yellowstone Ski Festival right around the corner, it feels great to be in great physical condition.

In other news, I would like to thank The Physical Therapy Place LLC. for being my latest biathlon sponsor for this season! It is through community support like The Physical Therapy Place that I am able to continue my pursuit of Olympic excellence. Look for their logo on my rifle this year! The Physical Therapy Place is a locally owned private practice in Anchorage, Alaska founded in 2000 with a vision to provide the highest quality treatment for a wide variety of conditions within a caring, patient focused environment.

Here are some more pictures from today's ski...........

I got to snow-test my new Rossi  technology. Sammy likes.
Lindley Park was very scenic. At 10am it felt like evening

No comments: